Sky Hook Mk II.
- Movement Method – Vehicle with Greater than 2.5 Tne Towing Capacity
- Maximum Erection Height – 7.8m
- Operating Radius – 90 Degree Slew
- No of Persons – 2 Persons (Maximum 136kg Rating)
- Details of Safety Inertia Reel – 30mtr 3-way LinQ Recovery Inertia Reel
- Australian Standard – Designed, Manufactured, Tested to AS1891 & AS5532
- TLC Technical Drawing – 6593
- Technical Benefits – Heavy Duty, Road Registered Trailer with Electric Brakes.
- Extendable Heavy Duty Stabiliser Legs
- For Sale and Hire – Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
The TLC Skyhook – “Mobile Fall Protection Device” was Designed, Engineered and Manufactured by the team at The Lifting Company in Perth Western Australia. TLC The Lifting Company is an industrial specialist business with a large focus on Height Safety Solutions. The Skyhook was developed as a result of collaboration between customers and The Lifting Company who both recognised a gap in the market for a product such as this.
Falls from height are a major cause of serious work-related injuries and fatalities in Australia. Even falls from a seemingly low height can cause severe injuries. In many instances other protection solutions such EWP, Scissor Lifts and Scaffolding etc is impractical and often not cost effective and immobile.
With an underlying objective to minimise the number of working at heights injuries The TLC Skyhook, was developed with multiple applications in mind, to be easily transportable, quick to deploy and allow easy, low restriction, working at heights Fall Protection in the field. In simple terms the TLC Skyhook is a device to which up to two Self Retracting Inertia Reels are attached that allows 2 operators to perform Safe Working at Heights Tasks whilst connected to a Fall Arrest System in order to prevent injuries sustained from falling.