Nomex Kevlar hot works harness
DBI-SALA’s Nomex®/Kevlar® harnesses are tough! They feature flame, heat and cut resistant 100% Kevlar® 29 webbing with a 480°C char temperature and limited resistance to 350°C. If you are welding, or in a potentially explosive or high-voltage electrical environment, you want the protection of Nomex®/Kevlar® and dielectric hardware.
- Specifically designed for use in ‘Hot Work’ environments such as: welding, flame cutting and grinding, where sparks and slag can quickly ruin standard polyester webbing constructed harnesses.
- Nomex®/Kevlar® webbing construction for flame, heat and cut resistance.
- Kevlar thread/stitching increases resistance to heat, cuts and abrasion
- Dielectric hardware for non-conductive, non-sparking applications.
- Large rear fall arrest rated D-ring for safe connections to fall protection system.
- Front fall arrest rated loops for work positioning and rescue.
- Adjustable shoulder, chest and leg straps.
- Confined space/retrieval attachment points for raising and lowering.
- Sub pelvic strap for added security.
- Labels conveniently located in a single location and safeguarded by a Nomex® cover protecting vital information.
- Size = Medium (Small and Large harness sizes also available)
- i-Safe™ enabled to track inspections, control inventory and manage information.
- Certified and approved to AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
- Specialised Nomex®/Kevlar® lanyards designed for use in high temperature environments are also available
The TLC Skyhook – “Mobile Fall Protection Device” was Designed, Engineered and Manufactured by the team at The Lifting Company in Perth Western Australia. TLC The Lifting Company is an industrial specialist business with a large focus on Height Safety Solutions. The Skyhook was developed as a result of collaboration between customers and The Lifting Company who both recognised a gap in the market for a product such as this.
Falls from height are a major cause of serious work-related injuries and fatalities in Australia. Even falls from a seemingly low height can cause severe injuries. In many instances other protection solutions such EWP, Scissor Lifts and Scaffolding etc is impractical and often not cost effective and immobile.
With an underlying objective to minimise the number of working at heights injuries The TLC Skyhook, was developed with multiple applications in mind, to be easily transportable, quick to deploy and allow easy, low restriction, working at heights Fall Protection in the field. In simple terms the TLC Skyhook is a device to which up to two Self Retracting Inertia Reels are attached that allows 2 operators to perform Safe Working at Heights Tasks whilst connected to a Fall Arrest System in order to prevent injuries sustained from falling.