H105 LINQ Basic Full Body Harness with Lanyard
Basic full body harness without trauma straps with a permanently connected shock absorbing lanyard.
- Large Rear Dorsal Dee Ring
- Front Belay Loops
- 2 Bar / 3 Bar Connector Buckles
- Retro Reflective detailing in webbing
- 1.8m Permanently Connected Shock Absorbing Webbing Lanyard with Double Action Snap Hook
- Medically designed for maximum moment of impact safety
- Harness design minimises wearer injury during and after fall
- Integrated webbing strap and hardware placement mimimises impact injury
- Combined belay loop sub pelvic strap positioning reduces risk of throat and facial injury
- High tenacity polyester webbing for enhanced resistance to UV and common solvents
- 160kg wearer capacity (when used in conjunction with a LINQ shock absorbing lanyard)
- Complies to AS 1891.1-2007
The TLC Skyhook – “Mobile Fall Protection Device” was Designed, Engineered and Manufactured by the team at The Lifting Company in Perth Western Australia. TLC The Lifting Company is an industrial specialist business with a large focus on Height Safety Solutions. The Skyhook was developed as a result of collaboration between customers and The Lifting Company who both recognised a gap in the market for a product such as this.
Falls from height are a major cause of serious work-related injuries and fatalities in Australia. Even falls from a seemingly low height can cause severe injuries. In many instances other protection solutions such EWP, Scissor Lifts and Scaffolding etc is impractical and often not cost effective and immobile.
With an underlying objective to minimise the number of working at heights injuries The TLC Skyhook, was developed with multiple applications in mind, to be easily transportable, quick to deploy and allow easy, low restriction, working at heights Fall Protection in the field. In simple terms the TLC Skyhook is a device to which up to two Self Retracting Inertia Reels are attached that allows 2 operators to perform Safe Working at Heights Tasks whilst connected to a Fall Arrest System in order to prevent injuries sustained from falling.